It’s never too early or too late to put money away for your retirement. Even if the thought of retirement hasn’t hit your radar yet, you can put away a little now to have a whole lot more later. You can open an IRA Share Certificate of Deposit with as little as $500*.
- IRA Share Certificates are offered for a term of 12 months to 48 months
- Dividends are accrued daily and compounded monthly
- Both Traditional and Roth IRA accounts are available
- Many IRA contributions are fully tax-deductible. Even if only part of your contribution is tax deductible, earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal
- Consult with your tax advisor about the benefits of IRA accounts
- Penalty for early withdrawal
Stop by our Lafayette Street office (across from Salem State University) and we’ll get you started on the path to a happy retirement. If you need advice on which IRA plan works best for you, one of our investment advisors will be happy to schedule an appointment to sit down and talk about your goals. Give us a call at 978.744.1153 or shoot us an email at email@example.com
*Minimum required opening deposit is $500.00 and a minimum balance of $500.00 is required to receive annual percentage yield disclosed.