Here’s a wonderfully simple, easy way to save. Open an IRA Savings Account with just $25*, and you’re off and running. Plus, deposits can be made through regular payroll deductions.
- IRA Savings Accounts can be opened with as little as $25*
- These accounts allow for deposits
- There is no credit union-imposed penalty for early withdrawal
- Both Traditional and Roth IRA accounts are available
- Many IRA contributions are fully tax-deductible. Even if only part of your contribution is tax deductible, earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal.
- Consult with your tax advisor about the benefits of IRA accounts
Stop by our Lafayette Street office (across from Salem State University) and we’ll get you started on the path to a happy retirement. If you need advice on which IRA plan works best for you, one of our investment advisors will be happy to schedule an appointment to sit down and talk about your goals. Give us a call at 978.744.1153 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Minimum required opening deposit is $25.00 and a minimum balance of $25.00 is required to receive annual percentage yield disclosed.