At Salem Seaport Credit Union, we live by a simple philosophy of "People Helping People." In other words, we're not only in the business of providing you with great products and services to help you meet your financial goals, we're also here to help make your life easier. Following are just a few examples of how we live by that philosophy every day:
- Free Online Banking—View your accounts, make transfers and make loan payments anytime of the day or night and from anywhere you have Internet access.
- Free Online Bill Payment—Never miss a payment again. You control which bills are paid and when, and you can set up recurring payments for monthly bills like your mortgage or car loan.
- Free eStatements—Safer than paper statements that come through the mail, eStatements provide you with a summary of your monthly activity with no paperwork to file.
- Free 24-hour Audio Response—Even if you don't have access to a computer, you can get account information, and make transfers and payments from any phone. Our easy-to-follow menu will walk you through the process.
- Traveler's Cheques from American Express—If you're planning a trip and you don't want to carry a lot of cash but you do want to make sure you can pay for items along the way without worrying about whether merchants accept credit cards, Traveler's Cheques are the way to go.
- Direct Deposit—It's not always convenient to run to the credit union with your paycheck after work on payday. Let us make the run for you by arranging for your paychecks to be electronically deposited by your employer. It's faster, safer and you get immediate access to your money once deposited. Print your Direct Deposit form here and visit your human resources or payroll department to set up today.
- Automatic Transfer—If you're looking for a surefire way to increase your savings, you can have a set dollar amount transferred between your Salem Seaport Credit Union accounts weekly, biweekly or monthly. Fill out authorization and tell us where you want your money to go and we'll take care of the rest.
- Wire Transfer—When you need a secure way to send or receive money out of town or out of state, domestic wire transfers are available from Salem Seaport Credit Union Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. For your safety, wire requests must be made in person.
If you ever have any questions about your current accounts, opening new accounts, or any of the products and services we provide, feel free to stop by our Lafayette Street office (across from Salem State University), call us at 978.744.1153 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org