College provides a lot of learning opportunities that have nothing to do with the classroom. Like learning how to be wise with your money and learning how to manage it smartly. Our Student Checking is the perfect lesson plan for frugal scholars who need to make every penny count because it offers:
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service fee
- No per-check charge
- Free first order of standard checks (50 checks)
- Convenient monthly statements
- 24-hour Automated Teller Machine (ATM) access (member of the SUM Network) with MasterMoney™ Debit Card
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account and appear on your monthly statement
- Free 24-hour access to CU Audio telephone response system
- Free Online Banking with Unlimited Bill Pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
Our ATM is a 24 hour mini-branch. Make withdrawals, deposits, and transfers. You can check balances too. For the added convenience that students need, you can withdraw as little as $5.00 per transaction.
Student ID required to open student checking account.
To get started, bring your Student Identification with you to our Layfayette Street office (across from Salem State University) and we’ll take good care of you. For additional convenience, you can print out an application online and bring it with you. If you have any questions, give us a call at 978.744.1153, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you already have an account somewhere else, our Checking Account Switch Kit will make the transition easy as can be.