It’s been said that with age comes wisdom. That’s why Salem Seaport Credit Union members who are 55 and over are taking advantage of our Senior Advantage Checking Account. It’s a great way to maintain the flexibility of paying by check or debit card from an account that still earns interest*. See rates. In addition, you’ll benefit from:
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service charge fees
- No per check charges
- Free Basic Checks
- Convenient monthly statements (with photo images of checks written)
- 24-hour Automated Teller Machine (ATM) access (member of the SUM Network) with MasterMoney™ Debit Card
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account and appear on your monthly statement
- Free 24-hour access to CU Audio telephone response system
- Free Online Banking with Unlimited Bill Pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
To speed things up so you can start earning more quickly, you can fill out and submit your Senior Advantage Checking enrollment form online
, or fill it out online, print it and bring it by our Lafayette Street office (across from Salem State University). If you have any questions, give us a call at 978.744.1153, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have an account at another financial institution, our Checking Account Switch Kit will also help speed things up when you transfer to Senior Advantage Checking.
*Minimum required opening deposit is $25.00 and a minimum daily balance of $500.00 is required to receive annual percentage yield disclosed.